Have an idea for a blog post that would add value to Savvy Social Media’s readers? We’d love to hear all about it! Complete the form below. We don’t reply to every submission, but do our best to let you know if your submission has been approved.
Before you write and submit your idea, please read the following….
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- Your topic must be relevant to our readers (look at the right for some recent blog posts)
- Your post should be submitted in a word document and with any images relevant to your post (attach below)
- Links back to your blog or site should be minimal and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are very low it will be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links that are irrelevant to your content will be removed without notice as well as any non-working links.
- Word count should be between 500-1,000 words
- Submissions that demonstrate a genuine interest in SavvySocialMedia.net as a reader or follower will be given preference. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Submissions that feel like PR or SEO related content will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality content as well as original (not published anywhere else online)
- Submissions must include an author bio and headshot. Bio may include no more than two links (suggestions include a link to your website and/or social media profile)
- We reserve the right to edit your information for grammar, readability, etc. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once your post is submitted to SavvySocialMedia.net, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
- Posts with bullet points or step-by-step instructions are the most popular to my readers. Make sure to review past posts to fit our style and format.
- You agree to promote your guest post on your social media, blog and/or newsletter. Savvy Social Media agrees to do the same.
Unless you are living under a rock, you know that social media is where all the cool kids hang out! Whether you are on it for personal use or for growing your business, this is where you need to be. Facebook alone has over 1.32 billion daily active users and 2.01...read more
DID YOU KNOW.... LinkedIn is the most overlooked social network out there with more than 467 million members in over 200 countries and territories? In the US alone, there are over 122 million members. With that being said, I wanted to focus my time today on the hidden...read more
As you know, each social media platform uses different image sizes. Here is a great infographic that I found from Dustin Stout about "The 4 Sizes you Should Know". Instagram now has 3 image sizes: Square - shown at a maximum of 600x600 pixels - Instagram will store a...read more
Until recently, you couldn't link your Facebook Page to your Facebook Group. But now you can!!!! In this post, I will walk through each step on how to do this and also talk about some benefits. Make sure you are an admin of the Facebook Page because you may not be...read more