Have an idea for a blog post that would add value to Savvy Social Media’s readers? We’d love to hear all about it! Complete the form below. We don’t reply to every submission, but do our best to let you know if your submission has been approved.
Before you write and submit your idea, please read the following….
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- Your topic must be relevant to our readers (look at the right for some recent blog posts)
- Your post should be submitted in a word document and with any images relevant to your post (attach below)
- Links back to your blog or site should be minimal and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are very low it will be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links that are irrelevant to your content will be removed without notice as well as any non-working links.
- Word count should be between 500-1,000 words
- Submissions that demonstrate a genuine interest in SavvySocialMedia.net as a reader or follower will be given preference. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Submissions that feel like PR or SEO related content will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality content as well as original (not published anywhere else online)
- Submissions must include an author bio and headshot. Bio may include no more than two links (suggestions include a link to your website and/or social media profile)
- We reserve the right to edit your information for grammar, readability, etc. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once your post is submitted to SavvySocialMedia.net, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.
- Posts with bullet points or step-by-step instructions are the most popular to my readers. Make sure to review past posts to fit our style and format.
- You agree to promote your guest post on your social media, blog and/or newsletter. Savvy Social Media agrees to do the same.
Ever wonder why you see some Facebook Pages with a check mark (either gray or blue)? The check marks mean that those pages or profiles have been verified. The blue verification check mark means that Facebook has confirmed that the page or profile is authentic for...read more
Last week I attended Social Boom 2017 in Orlando Florida. This was my first time attending Social Boom and I am so glad I did. The common theme between all of the speakers was about authenticity and being real. Each speaker was definitely authentic and real,...read more
I love this time of year because I am able to get rid of a ton of stuff that no longer works for me or is going to take me further on my journey. What about you? When it comes to spring cleaning, typically we think about our house, but why not our blog and social...read more
What if Facebook or Twitter closed tomorrow and you lost all of your content? If you're like me, I would be very stressed out and upset because I would lose all of my content I put out there and also lose the connections I made. Today's blog post is going to show you...read more