We have come to the last part of the Facebook Ads Manager blog series 😢
Let’s recap what you’ve learned:
- Part 1 we got to know the Facebook Ads Manager
- Part 2 we started setting up your Facebook Ad
- Part 3 was all about creating your Facebook Ad
- Part 4 showed you how to edit your Facebook Ad
- Part 5 you got to see how your ads performed
Make sure to read those first before this part.
In this post, you’ll be able to learn more from your audience insights.
How to get to your audience insights:
- Click on the three lines next to Ads Manager on the top left
- Move your mouse over All Tools
- Select Audience Insights under Plan
On the next screen, you can choose to see information on Everyone on Facebook or People connected to your Page. In this example, I’m going to choose People connected to your Page.
Enter the name of your page under Pages on the left hand side.
Now you can see the Demographics for the people following your page. For my page:
- Age and Gender – biggest age is 45-54 & 90% of my followers are women and 10% are men
- Relationship Status – 77% are married
- Education Level – 69% have a college degree
- Job Title – Facebook couldn’t match enough user data to create this chart
On the next tab, Page Likes, you can see the Facebook Pages that are likely to be relevant to your audience based on Facebook Page Likes as well as Top Categories.
Under the Location tab, you can see your Top Cities, Top Countries and Top Languages.
The last tab shows you different types of Activity, including frequency and the devices used your selected audience accessed Facebook.
You can use your findings to create new Saved Audiences that way when you create ads, all you have to do is select the audience you want your ad to show to. You can choose Location, Age and Gender, Interests, Connections and Pages. Under the Advanced section, you can choose Language, Relationship Status, Education, Work, Market Segments, Parents, Politics or Life Events.
When you are done creating your audience, make sure you hit Save.
PHEWWWW! We made it to the end of this series. I understand how overwhelming this is right now because you are new to the Facebook Ads Manager, but just know, it does get easier once you get the hang of it.
I would love to know what the most complex aspects of the Facebook Ads Manager are for you.
Post a comment below and maybe I can help.
In my next blog post, I will help you create a social media calendar that works.
Latest posts by Michelle Arbore (see all)
- Are you making these LinkedIn mistakes? - March 23, 2020
- Improve Your LinkedIn Presence In Just 15 Minutes A Day - March 16, 2020
- LinkedIn Tricks You Are Not Aware Of Yet - March 12, 2020